About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Tuesday Tune

I am getting back into the hang of this folks.

Bare (or is it Bear) :) with me, as I missed Music Mondaze this week.  Honestly completely forgot about it until last night while watching one of my shows.
I heard a great Song and there it was "Ooopppppssss, I forgot to post today."

So in that light I am keeping it simple and I am bringing you a substitute for Music Mondaze and that is a "Tuesday Tune"


Please Enjoy  -- I find this song to be a very fitting song for me with "Where" I have been lately with my health and with my mind.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Hope You ALL have a Great Week!?!?

Danny

1 comment:

  1. I'm likin' "Tuesday's Tunes"! As far as my week is concerned its been going sort of like *&%$*?!!#$%$% ......so thank you for improving my mood. :O)
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites