I Like is based on an earlier post I Believe.
Twenty (20) things I Like -
1. - a good chair - you know the type - you sit down and it just molds to your body and makes you feel like you are a part of it and you can just melt away into it.
2. - a good swim - in water that is crisp and clean and is cool enough to make you feel refreshed but warm enough to allow you to enjoy more than a couple of minutes in it.
3. - a proper English Marmalade - can't beat it when on warm rolls or English muffins, with the butter melting down the sides.
4. - sitting down and watching a good movie with my wife and kids.
5. - fishing from the shore on a nice spring day.
6. - a good book on a cloudy day.
7. - spending time with my girls even if we do NOTHING.
8. - being a Smart Ass when everyone needs a laugh.
9. - watching a Good Football game - you've seen them - the ones where you know both teams have given it their best and there have been ups and downs on both sides.
10. - doing something (anything) because it is the Right thing to do.
11. - and the reverse (see #8.) - doing something (anything) because it is the WRONG thing to do.
12. - kicking back and playing computer and PS2 games.
13. - going to the forest away from everything and just sitting and listening to what nature says.
14. - encouraging my daughters to make me look stupid (as if they ever will, but it is a good challenge for them).
15. - a fresh cup of Coffee (just brewed) with milk and sugar.
The last 5 are reserved for Adults:
16. - Women in skirts (short skirts).
17. - stockings, garters and heels. That combination to me is just Sexy.
18. - Deep long Kisses that when you knock her knees out from under her rebound and do the same to you.
19. - Teasing my wife mercilessly in THAT Way!
20. - and When She Does it to Me!!!
Hope you have enjoyed this list and can leave a few comments on what You Like?
Obligatory Retrospective Review of a Beloved Childhood Thing #4: Pokémon Red and Blue (Video Game) - For a brief few months in 2016, the *Pokémon* franchise again possessed more reach and sway than Fascism in 1930's Europe. This was thanks to *Pokémon Go...
3 days ago