About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Despite the "RUMORS"

Anything at Anytime is (I am) still HERE!

I don't care what anyone said ----
I did NOT take a Vacation to MARS!  (Wish I could have -- That would have been COOL!)
nor
Did I take a sabbatical to Teach the Dalli Lama a new form of Meditation.

Anyway,

I have been gone for far, Far to LONG.

To those of you out there in the World that were Wondering and/or Worried -- I Apologize for the Lack of Communication and UPDATES.

Truly - I am Sorry.

Back in Early January I started new meds again.  I even Commented on here about it.
What I did not count on is...... well......., the changes they brought about in ME.

Three of the Meds are Anti-depressants that are to keep me drowsy and keep my "Spirits" Livable.  They are Strong and under normal circumstances a guy 3 times my weight would be sleeping all the time with them -- with me, well, they just make me YAWN all the time.
(Two of them I have taken Previously with the third being a different one and they actually worked.)

The Combination of the Meds (with the New third one) should have made me - what I refer to as - a Pliable Dummy.

THEY DIDN'T!

From time to time on this blog, you that have read regularly will agree, there have been some Bitches, Rants, Raves and what not.  I have tried to keep that Off of here as much as possible and write things - any THINGS - THINGS that came to me as I was sitting here at the computer typing and letting it flow as it may.

Some good, Some bad - but keeping the ANGER at bay and away as much as possible.

This last set of meds MULTIPLIED my ANGER by a Factor I don't even want to fathom.
They really SCREWED with my head, my heart (NOT in a Medical way - Emotionally), and my Soul.
All Three things I depend on to write and try to be a GOOD Father and Husband.

FINALLY!
I am back on the original meds.
It took awhile as the Dr., J, and Myself all wanted to give them (it, actually the new drug) a little time to work.  Thinking it would take a bit for all to settle out.
All Three of us have come to the conclusion that THAT combination of Drugs is not for me.
*imagine a feigned half smile with a shaking of the head here*

So, I am back on the original set of meds and things are getting back to normal (as normal as they can get).

For Those of you that stuck around and kept checking in on me from time to time -- Thanks.

For All (first time readers included) I will be coming up with some (Hopefully!!!!) Good stuff -- as I have to catch everyone up on Letters from Tomas and some more Dime Store Detective bits and get MUSIC MONDAZE going again.

Dan.

10 comments:

  1. welcome back, now i get new stuff to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *happy happy happy dance.
    Oh I missed you soooo much. Everybody is going to be excited to see you around again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you're OKAY! You have no idea. I would text Amber all the time worried about you :) Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dan I was so happy to see that comment from you...you have no idea!!!! I am so happy that you are feeling alot better. You were missed terribly! Thanks for starting my day off with a big huge smile! Blessings, and a whole lotta hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw your note over at my place, I got so excited! You had a lot of people worried (especially me).
    Yes, you can say you knew me before....*winks* Who knew making blog of note would send my little place viral. Seriously though, the hoopla only lasts a short time and things sort of settle back to normal.
    It is sooooo very good to see you back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cowmanilly Danny Boy....I was scared shitless when you stopped posting. I even sent you and email and when I didn't get a response, I really started to worry. And yes, Annah and I were in contact with each other via text to see if the other had heard from you.

    I am so glad to see you back in the saddle.

    And it is funny that your comeback coincides with the one year anniversary (today) of the Bart in the Coffee Shop. Someone there yesterday asked about you and I told them that I was worried about you......your ears must have been burning my dear.

    Good to have you back.

    XXOO

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to see you back in the saddle!
    looking forward to new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so happy to hear from you and to know you are okay. really missed you and glad you did not go to mars without me i would have been so mad. anyways glad your back and doing better

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites