About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ALERT!!!!!! To all Friends and Readers

Not the Post I wanted coming back.

However to all Friends and readers that I have E-Mail Contact with with DanWins2007@yahoo. com  

PLEASE DO NOT OPEN ANY E-MAILS from that account.

As of last night it appears my email account was "JACKED" and I currently am locking it every 12 hrs.  I am trying to figure out how to get it all back but it is difficult considering they have gotten in and changed some things so that I can't gain access so I keep trying until it locks it and I can get in touch with YAHOO! (which is NOT an easy task!!!!!!!)

AGAIN

PLEASE DO NOT OPEN ANY E-MAILS from DanWins2007@yahoo. com as I have No Idea what might come out of there right now.   If any of you get any Emails from that account Please contact me at my alternate Email DanarCorseth2000@yahoo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience and the not good post today but scrambling to get all other things changed and updated to avoid even more complications.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's scary!
    Thanks for the info, Dan! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is ok Dan; been missing your posts!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites