About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Curve Ball or Psychiatrist...... Who, Me?

Life and the many "Curve Balls" it throws our way.

Never Fails - Always in the way.

I have not been able to get into any kind of Rhythm here all year long.
It seems as just yesterday I was writing "A Prayer - or - My "REAL" Letter to Santa " , and look at the date.  We are already there again, it is just around the corner.




I missed J's Birthday in September, our Anniversary (also in September).
and 
Just Yesterday I forgot to Post anything for my Oldest Daughter's Birthday.


I could use the excuse that I have been in an ULTIMATE FUNK, Depression, Whatever.... and that probably has a part to do with it, maybe all of it but I also can't get past the feeling that something is, has been missing.
(I know, long dragging run-on there, but I am the one writing it not you so Back Off!)


Hell, I haven't even added any Dragons on here lately, AND You ALL know how I am about my Dragons!


Just Yesterday J told me about something I did a few months ago that I have no recollection of ever having done.  Something I had written that she said had to be one of the most eloquent Slams she had ever read. 
I don't even remember it.  


When I last saw my Pulmonologist, J ratted me out on a few things - one of the main reasons I have her go in with me, to tell the Dr. things I might not "See" so he has the full picture, - Well, his suggestion was to see a Psychiatrist as I was beyond him.
It Took 3 months of waiting to finally get in to see one.

Over the last year and a half I have let you all (what readers I have) in to my world with little reservation as to what or how I wrote and thought.
As for this - I won't go into detail, just leave it as I have a ton of WORK to do.... LOL

I will say this:
Depression is NO JOKE -- If you know of someone or see someone sinking Throw them a buoy (Help them if you can).  If you can't, find them someone who can.  It gets worse!

J did for me and kept me afloat until we could find the means to "Pull" me out.
Now I have to figure out how to do the same for her.......

The Great thing about having a Partner In Life --- You both are always there to Help each other when you/they need it.  Even if you don't recognize it at first.

Anyway,
I ask that you all bear/bare (inside joke there) with me and just sit back and see what happens and what is written.

One Thing is for Certain -- Anything at Anytime definitely has stayed true to the Name.

5 comments:

  1. I was so glad to see a comment from you,but then I read your post and realize that you have been put through the wringer. Depression is hard...really hard. It messes with every aspect of your life and it's sort of like a vicious cycle. I am so sorry you are experiencing that. Thank God for your Wife and thank God your wife has you. I hope the person you are seeing is able to help. I hope you feel better soon. Prayers on their way!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suffer from depression and I am on two different medications to help me without my medication I am sad and cry a lot.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depression is a terrible thing. I pray the counseling will help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Depression is a hard thing sending you lots of positive thoughts that things get better

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites