About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Not much today

Not posting a big story or any "Writings" today.

Just putting out a note to readers and friends alike that I am going to try and get back to posting things here and maybe start doing it like I was.

As we all know Life tends to interrupt us at the most inconvenient times and this interruption has lasted a long time.

I am hopeful that I will be able to return to a posting schedule similar to what I did the first year of this blog.  I won't promise but I Will Try.

Danny

3 comments:

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites