About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Monday, March 18, 2013

Music Mondaze -- 30 Seconds to Mars

Hope you enjoy today's music from 30 Seconds to Mars.





I hope you all have a good day and an even greater week.

Danny

2 comments:

  1. Research a company before going on an interview. Most companies have web pages that share their basic information. This will allow you ask them questions on specific things that the company does that you learned online. Your interviewer is sure to be impressed by your knowledge.bhakti Bhajan
    Religion Bhajan

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you may feel overpowered, recall that nobody thinks more about your kids than you do.
    AAP KI NEWS
    AAPKINEWS

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites