About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Monday, March 25, 2013

Music Mondaze -- Gotye

A song I heard the other day on the radio.
I just like the music and its presentation.

I hope you enjoy.




I hope you have a good day and a great week.

Danny

3 comments:

  1. Dress appropriately for success when heading to an interview.Be sure to choose appropriate attire and remember to pay attention to hair and nails.bhakti Bhajan
    Religion Bhajan

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Play Bazaar working out your calves, make sure to perform both standing and sitting calf raises. This is important because your caves consist of two different muscles, and hitting them from the bent and straight leg positions ensures that you are getting a total workout. Try and do one right after the other for maximum Satta King gains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. take your children to the neighborhood library or art store as they regularly have free classes..
    AAP KI NEWS
    AAPKINEWS

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites