About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Starting..... Again!

I haven't been on here in a long, long, LONG time and it took me forever to figure out my old password and sign in information, but I did and now I can start blogging again.  I will start off slowly and hopefully pick up steam - so to speak - and get back to my old blogging habits and come up with something fresh and new on a regular basis.

Things are finally coming to completion with Social Security and I have a hearing to find out if they will give me my benefits on March 12th.  So if you are into Prayers please say one for me to get my SS benefits.  If your not into Prayers at least cross your fingers and toes for me if you would.  Once this is all done with SS I should be getting back to a regular posting schedule here on the blog.

Thanks for stopping in to see what is new and I will do my best to come up with one of my short stories in the near future.

I truly hope all is well with you and yours and am looking forward to doing this again.

So I am "Starting........ Again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites