About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Monday, March 4, 2013

Things have Changed

Well, I was going to start off with Music Mondaze today but Mixpod (the site I was using for music) has shut down.
Now I have to find another site that will allow me to set up a music play list that works on blogger.  What a bummer.  If any of you have any ideas please let me know where I can find a site that lets you build a play list of music and works on blogger, I would greatly appreciate it.

Things have Changed

Mixpod closing down is not the only thing that has changed.

Blogger in the background has changed as well.  I don't know if I like that change, only time will tell.

I also had to get a new computer and Windows has changed completely to Windows 8.  The Jury is out on if it is any good.  At first glance it appears to have lots of things going on with the Apps screen.  Since the computer is so new it will take me awhile to get used to it and see how it all "Flows".  I wonder if it will make things easier or if it will just be another bunch of hog wash to deal with.

I know this isn't the best post I have made here but forgive me as I am just now getting back into the blogging life style and I have to work on new material.  At least I am giving it a go again.

Seriously, I would like to get Music Mondaze going again but need a site that I can use to build play lists on. So again any ideas would be nice if anyone out there knows of a good site.

Hope you all have a good day and a Great start to a new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites