About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Monday, March 11, 2013

Music Mondaze -- Queen

This weeks Music Mondaze is from Queen.
One of their best songs in my opinion.




I hope you all enjoyed it and
that you all have a good day and a great week.
Danny

2 comments:


  1. Do not tell falsehoods in an interview. The interviewer might look into your information, which can lead to you being disqualified. Even if the interviewer doesn't double check everything you say, claiming that you have a skill or knowledge that you do not have can come back to haunt you.bhakti Bhajan
    Religion Bhajan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check the web to discover all the days where nearby attractions offer free confirmation. For instance, the exhibition hall will frequently have free occasions accessible on a specific day of the week, month or year. AAP KI NEWS
    AAPKINEWS

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites