About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today is a New Day

Well, as I mentioned in the blog directories I have submitted to I have Later Stage Emphysema and life can be short or it can be long depending upon the progression of the disease.  Personally I want to turn be that "Dirty Ole Man". 

Over the last couple of weeks I have been retaking all the test my Dr. used to diagnose me last year in order for us to see where I was/am a year later.  Last week I went in for the Sit Rep.  In 1 (One) year I have dropped 50% from where I was. 

I am a father to some beautiful girls and a husband to a fantastic wife, and life goes on.  So, I will do my best to take care of myself and be here as long as possible so that I can be that "Dirty Ole Man".

Thus the title of this post:  Today is a New Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites