About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Friday, May 28, 2010

Good Morning to One and All

Yesterday was a Banner Day

I got the Blog up and running 4 days ago and spent the last two days pushing and grinding to get my first 50 visits.  Yesterday we did it.  All of you that visited yesterday and myself.  We registered 52 hits with 39 unique visitors.  Was a very good day and I hope we can keep it going and I will do my best to keep descent material being posted.  Thank you all for a Great Day!!! 

P.S.  I hope to do one of these again at 500 and 1000 
        Challenge to see how fast we can all get it done???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites