About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Monday, May 24, 2010

Thinking

Oft times I find myself thinking about all kinds of things.  Sometimes to many things to keep them all in order. 

I will do my best to keep from being a total loony toon here and try and keep each posting to a single general topic. 

One thing for certain is that you nor I will ever know until it is posted and on here.  LOL

I will do my utmost to be a nice gentleman with all that I write and will do my darnedest not to be a dirty nasty (old) man.  (put the Old in pars because I'm not that old yet) 

Since I am a man that is younger than I should be living with later stage emphysema there may be times you see me post things about how I am feeling because of it and how everything effects me with it. 

This blog is going to be a means for me to keep my mind off of the BS and focus on the Family, as well as the Mundane that none of you can focus on until someone points it out to you. 

So hopefully we can get some lively discussions from gardening (all varieties) to (yes, to those of you that know me) Rocket Science. 

I hope to see plenty of people responding and suggesting other topics to discuss.

Thanks and Have a GREAT DAY
DanWins

P.S. -- at the bottom right hand of the page you will see a flag counter -- it tells you how many visits from the different countries I hope to get as many flags and visits as possible so pass it on to friends and family and they pass it on so that we/I can get a wide variety

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites