About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Short Note to All

For those of you regular readers I must apologize for not posting as frequently as normal and might miss a day or two here and there.

The meds have really kicked in as of late and I am constantly tired.  So much so that as soon as I wake up in the morning I am ready to take a nap.  I also have been  finding it difficult to focus on much of anything let alone typing full topics.

So for now I just wanted to say I am sorry but soon I will back and better.  I have been jotting ideas to expand upon once I get my head clear sooooo.........

And you all know I can get some good ones going.

4 comments:

  1. Nighty night sweet Danny Boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better and get all the rest that your body needs and requires. We'll be here, waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dan, sleep well. What are you taking? Did you say earlier? Drugs are my thing so I'm interested, I took mirtazapine for a while and don't think I was properly awake until I stopped.

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites