About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Monday, October 4, 2010

Just a short bit today (IDEA???)

Anything at Anytime (Me, I, Myself) has/have an idea for October.

Before I Run it out here to the Internet and to everyone that reads my writing I must run it by the wife.

Just let us suffice it to say: If she approves it could be interesting and it would involve you my readers and everyone that comes across this post.

I know you all have that ??????? look on your faces right now but just keep an eye out for any of my post that may ask for your input.

Catch you all tomorrow, and hope you all have a good day.

2 comments:

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites