About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween, Just thoughts

Halloween is just a hop, skip and a jump around the corner (Tomorrow to be exact) and Anything at Anytime has no clue as what to write today.  :(

A rarity I know!  DanWins2007 with Nothing to write?????? OMG!  What is the world coming to?

So I will just write as it/whatever comes to my mind/fingers and go from there.

Well, J and the Girls aren't sure as to what they want me to dress as tomorrow since we didn't get the 15 votes but we are leaving it available till tomorrow to see if any more votes are given/placed.

E (the youngest) went to school yesterday dressed as a Baseball player.  Used my old High School Baseball uniform.  Yes, I still have it and Yes, it still fits me and is in good shape.  Can you believe that?  20+ years and the uniform is still good to go (the letters are getting a bit cracked and the colors on the lettering is getting a touch faded but you can still read em).

I sit here now typing this and wondering what kind of Costumes will we see tonight and tomorrow.

Yesterday, when I left to go pick up J and the Girls from school, I saw someone walking the streets in a Predator Costume.  Damned if the person did not LOOK like they belonged in the Movie(s).  I had to take a double take because the Costume was that good.

I always find it amazing at GOOD Costumes.  Not the ones some body buys at a store.  I mean the ones that you know they worked on and did everything they could to make it convincing.  Some people have some great imaginations and talent to make them look REAL.

I am wondering if any of you, my readers, are going to get dressed/costumed up for Halloween and what your costumes will be and look like if you do?
If you do How much do you put into it?  Just a throw it together or really get into it and go all out?

Well, I guess I will leave it at that for now.

A reminder:  If you haven't voted on My Costume for Halloween jump on over to that Post and place your vote/suggestion now.
Tomorrow's Post will have a Before and After Pic of me with My Costume and will go from there.

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see the pics.
    Tried to email you thru the follower thingy but it never seems to work. Drop me a line thru my profile page if you want and i will get back to you. My email is linked there.

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites