About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What Happens to us All Eventually!

Anything at Anytime is proud to present -- 


What Happens to us All Eventually!


Now before I get started working on this post today, I have a few chores and miscellaneous to do around the house.  

First of course is waking up and getting my tired butt out of bed and get ready to get J and the girls to work/school.
(Got to have that first cup of coffee before I even attempt to drive them.  You all know how that is.)

Done!

Jump in the shower and get cleaned up and ready for the day around the house.
(OK, I didn't "Jump" but you all know what I was talking about.)

Ready for the Day! (I Think)

Next - Have to make the bed and pick up the bedroom just a little so that it is "Livable" 

Done!

Now, on to the living room and the girls room to see if they left any cups out so that I can get ready to do the dishes.

Everything is rounded up.

Do the first load of Dishes and in the rack.  (Yes, we still do Dishes by Hand in this house.)
Get a dry clean dish towel and dry the first load and put it up.

Finished with that.

Break time - have to get another cup of Coffee.

Ahhhhhhhh!

Back to Dishes and the next Load.  

Got them done, dried and put up.

Jump over into the Living room and do a quick general pick up.

Done!

Back to the Dishes and get the last load Done.  (It is amazing how many dishes can back up when almost everyone in the house is YUCKO!) 

Done and Put up!

Hmmmmm, there is something I am missing.
Have you ever done that?  
You have something you have to do but there are other things you have to do before you get to it and by the time you can do it you forgot what it was?  

I hate when this happens.  

Sitting here at the computer now and for the life of me I can not remember what I was going to do next.

Something I have to do around the House?  Nope.

Clean the car?  Nope, that is this weekend.

Hmmmm, it is still to early to leave and go pick up J and the girls.  

So it is not that.

This is just getting Frustrating!  What was I going to Do?  

DAMN!!!

Crap, I know what I was going to do.  I was going to write something for you all to read.  

Forget it!!!!  

I can't remember what I was going to write.

You all are going to have to wait until tomorrow.



Have a Good Night or a Good Day depending upon where you are and what time it is when you read this.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I do that all the time - but at least it seems like you were still productive! I also get the thing where you walk into a room and forget why you're there. I read a quote somewhere, "You know when you walk into a room and forget why you're there? Cats live their whole lives like that."

    I'm near convinced I was a cat in my last life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan,

    thanks for coming over. Foosball table is actually finished, but I have documented the whole process, and it has been marked as part of my school assessment, so i'll be able to keep going on the posts soon.

    and thankyou, the exams seem to be going well so far, so I'm hoping that will continue.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant post Dan, I will be chuckling all afternoon I think. I was all organised to post today too, but blogger went into maintenance mode just as I was about to put the pics in and this post needs it's pics. Lol, have to wait for that one too. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid I'm only good at the pondering part...I never really get all the dishes done or laundry folded or anything dusted. That's the beauty of retirement; I can always do it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites