About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dilemma - What do I DO?

A dilemma for Anything at Anytime (Me)

The medication I have been taking makes me tired all the time.  Basically what I told the Dr. is that I wanted to be knocked out or zoned out for the next few weeks before school starts for the kids.
Less time awake means less time to do things that are shall we say definitely detrimental to my health.

It is Working but now here is my dilemma:

  1. I really Love 3 Musketeers candy bars 
  2. I really Love Milky Way candy bars
  3. I love Cinnamon hard candy 
  4. and last but not least I love my Butterscotch hard candies.
Now what do I do?

Surrounded by Candies to supplement my desires.

My belly might grow.
My waist expand.
My neck disappear.

I will have to get all new clothes to fit a larger frame.  Hell, right now I can still wear clothes from High School and that was over 20 years ago.

Damn, What do I DO?

Maybe I could mix them all together into a big bowl labeled as "Dad's Mix!"

Well,  for now I will just have to wait and see what you all suggest.

But Right now,  I am going to go get me a few Mini 3 Musketeers.

2 comments:

  1. Chewing gum seems to work for me! Also keeping very, very busy either with physical work or mental work! and my main stay is praying. vlww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you eat while you are sleeping?

    Check out the meds, I took an antidepressant that had weight gain as one of its major side effect. I think they all have it listed but this one made me eat and eat I was waking up in the middle of the night and eating anything that was in the fridge. I put on 10lbs in 3 weeks and then stopped taking it.

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites