About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ever "Feel" that Way?

This was one of the "Something to make you chuckle"s - (about half way down in the right hand column).

I read them all the time because they are just a "hoot". 

"I live on a one-way street
that is also a Dead End.
I'm not sure how I got there."
                                                                 Steven Wright





Personally, I would have worded it a little differently -

I live at the end of a Dead End street.
Problem is, It is a One-Way!



Ever "Feel" that way?  or  Know someone that does?

Do me, yourself or them a favor, throw a rope to them or tell someone, just that little thing could change everything. 

You never know when you might need someone to do the same thing for you!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I try to help :). But sometime the undertow is hard to escape.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites