About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Monday, July 19, 2010

Rose Dragon

Your Thorns Hath Pierced me to the Core

My Blood Hath Stained Your Petals My True Colors

Your Stem is my Strength

Loosing Your Thorns When You Pierced Me

Your Stem,

My Strength,

Hath No Protection

As Your Thorn that Pierced My Core is In Me

A Part of Me

My Blood Hath Stained You and I Now a Part of You

I Shall Endeavor to be Your Protector

I Shall Wrap You in My Coils

Defending You to My Dying Days

I AM YOUR DRAGON!



YOU ARE MY ROSE!!

By Me today 19 July 2010

2 comments:

  1. You do with dragons what I do with fae. LOL Interesting poem. I like the idea behind it. Keep up with the writing. YOu have an interesting take on things!

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites