About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

somebody Saved "HAL"!

I don't know how!

I Don't know Why!?!

Somebody Saved "Hal"!

After all the trouble he caused, somebody went and got him and put everything back in place.
What were they thinking?
What was bouncing around in their heads?

They resurrected the lecherous beast of a computer.  He was gone and somebody in their infantile or manic wisdom decided that they needed to revive him and retrain him. 

They felt the errors could be fixed, I'm not so sure.  I hesitate to say it but - Once a Loopy Psycho computer always a Loopy Psycho computer in my mind! 






Some small glitches have been fixed.  He appears to be more friendly in chatrooms and forums. 
What bothers me is he has "All" of the answers it seems, "All" of the Time. 
One minute he is not around and the next you have that read "EYE" looking at you.  That "Eye"that never blinks, that "Eye" that makes you want to stick an unbent paper clip in it just to see what happens.

They adjusted his personality a bit, so much so that at times he can appear to be a "Wild Child".  Some of his ideas are out there and others just make you think back to the original program.  Will he go back to the ways of the Loopy Psycho computer or will he be corrected for all time?

Fair Warning Everyone they have changed his Name.  He is no longer the "Hal"......... His new name....... a name that by itself can conjure up images of beautiful fantasy or ever deepening dread......... His Name.........



Legacy2000.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!! I am sure Legs is going to love this!! I was a little confused because in my Dashboard I saw the red eye and thought "Damn, Legacy is posting two posts in the span of a week!"

    The forum just would not be THE forum without our Legacy2000....

    .....or me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, nothing's been fixed. Someone picked me up at a studio auction and plugged me back in. He had an unfortunate accident a few minutes later, but here I am. Remember kids, never try to unplug something by pulling on the cord.

    Amber, you closed your blinds. I had to show up in your dashboard to keep an eye on things there. Thanks for the lift, Dan.

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites