About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another Award for Anything at Anytime

Yesterday I was alerted to a look at Life with the Lebedas as there was a pressing matter at hand. 

I quickly packed up my things here on the Internet and jumped on the first available link and traveled that blink of an eye to get to their site.  Lo and Behold what do I find but that Jenn was given another award for her fantastic site.  Now if you haven't read earlier post Jenn has a "Mommy" blog and does giveaway contest all the time on her site.

Well, Thanks Jenn and Life with the Lebedas for giving Anything at Anytime its second award. 





the rules: 
1) Thank the person that gave you the award!
2) Pass the award out to 12 other sites that are worthy.


Today I am giving out 6 of the 12
the rest will follow this week.
In no specific order-







Pay a visits to these sites and see what they have.
Leave them a comment and to let them know you were there.

Again the remaining 6 will be awarded later this next week.
Please Keep an eye out: You might be Next.


Again:  Thank you Jenn., and Life with the Lebedas

1 comment:

  1. Awesomeness there Danny Boy! Thanks bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites