About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Sunday, July 11, 2010

For Some Reason?


Today's post has no rhyme or reason to me other than this guy just makes me smile. 

Many (and I won't say how Many) years ago my father introduced me to this guy on the radio.  What an introduction it was - The Streak

I have no idea why I thought about it, not a single solitary clue. 
I figured if he could make me smile then By Golly Gee, I was going to pass it on in the hopes that it might make a few of you smile as well. 

The music/videos have Three Chuckles and a serious note.  Please Enjoy them all. 

Since today is Sunday the first one is dedicated to this most Holy of Days............
You never will know what you find in Church .........
Nor will you know when that Spirit touches you ............ or is it...... Just watch the video and see......

Enjoy and Hope you have a Good Start to your Week!






5 comments:

  1. Urgh, it doesn't seem to work for me. So, I shall be forever wondering what it was. I feel quite bereft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if my first comment worked, but the link certainly didn't. Phooey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madame, only thing I can think is that you might try refresh to see if it will autoplay like it should and then if not that you may have something set up on your firewall to prevent it.

    It will make you Chuckle for the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thanks for the comment for a good start to this week. a smile on my face can't beat that! EVER!!!! Thank you Danny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anytime is a good time for Ray Stevens.

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites