About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I took part in that! week 4 will be monthly after today

Folks, Visitors, Friends, and all that have stopped by this month and paid a visit to this lowly blog have made it worth my while to get on here and type each day and put a tad bit of my life and feelings out in the open for the world to see.  Thank you and keep coming by for a visit and pass it (the web address) on to family and friends.

A few Stats for the month:

585 visits (as of this morning ) for the month and we are 4 days short of an actual month. 
                I actually got this blog up and running on the 24th of May.

1622 pages have been read or perused

4 minutes and 42 seconds average time on site

138 cities from

22 countries by

222 actual Visitors

For the First Month that is Freaking Fantastic!!!!!!

Now look at the Map and see how it is:





Thank you ALL for the Visits!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Dan!
    Great to hear the first month went so well, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you track all that? I just got a new gadget and can see you visited, of course you left a comment so I knew anyway. And you what you said was correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that the biggest dot is over your own state. My map looks like that too, except the huge dot is over MY state.

    We are such our own blog whores.

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites