About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Anything at Anytimes 1st Award

Thanks to Jen at Life with the Lebedas for this Award! 

I said I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this but since it is The 1st Award,  I have to post it.

Blog Philosophy: Good Reading, that Encourages Thought!




The Rules:


•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.

•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.

•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
 
 
My philosophy is above the Award
 
This list is in no particular order:
 
 
I reserve the Last one for a Future Find who or what it will be...... I Don't Know.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Dan, for this award. I'm going to have to figure out some way to pass these on, because the artistic integrity of my current blogs makes this type of post problematic for me, but I will think of something. Thank you, thank you, thank you. [blows kisses to the audience]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful, Dan! I shall prepare to receive this on Wednesday, if that's alright!

    I haven't even had the chance to go through your blog yet, but if it's good reading that encourages thought, that sounds enticing! Going to do that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Danny Boy, thanks dude!

    Sorry I have been absent from the boards! Been up to my eye teeth with work and family stuff.

    I will be logging back in very soon. Y'all can't get rid of me that easily!!

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Dan, a belated thanks for this most auspicious award (real life sometimes takes me away from the blogosphere)! With this new fame I'm sure this honor will garner, I plan to promote world peace and global cooling (because war and global warming both suck). Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've received it (here)! Thanks again, Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Dan, I will have to think of some people to send the award to. Having a bit of a busy week! Will get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Dan, but please forgive me- how do I exactly recieve the reward and how do I nominate others for one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clare -- Save as for the picture and then post it and the rules on your site and follow the rules.

    Nominate 10 others and you philosophy and your there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks you very much for this and sorry for the intrusion of reality that has kept me away for most of this week. I shall wear the badge with pride!

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites