About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I took part in that! 2nd Week

If you can't tell we were a bit slower this week.  Partially due to the fact I was sick for the first few days of the week and really could not get into working the blog like I should have. 

I do think for being sick the blog still did well and is catching a small following and new visitors are arriving daily.  Looking at the map again you see El Paso is the largest and 20 of those visits were mine.  One of the most consistent viewers is out of Doha in Qatar. 

Still aiming to get the map covered so please tell your friends and family if you think you are finding good quality material here. 



I will continue to strive and put out good material for us all to read and think about. 

Hope you all have a great week and I am so looking forward to starting the Summer with my Wife and Kids.



2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon, Danny.

    Where did you get that nifty map? Is that available on statcounter.com?

    How else are you promoting your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I'm going to tweet about it! :) Plus I'm going to try and be more regular at visiting now that your on my blog roll i can tell when you post!

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites