About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Cluttered Desk, What to Do!?!?

Something we all face sooner or later,
That moment in time when we have no choice but to look at everything around us and make a decision of Epic Consequence!



The Cluttered Desk, What to Do!?!?


Sitting at my desk

Jumbled confusion surrounds me

A mess to say the least

A Thick Jungle of junk to say the worst

Should I clean,

Organize,

Maybe just straighten up a bit?

Where do I start?

What to move first,

Hmmmmmm

I need to think,

Prioritize,

WHAT to move First?

Maybe the Pencil holder?

Where should it go?

Maybe the Speakers?

The Paper Clips?

How about that collectors can Double Decker English Bus?

All this thinking is killing me

I Know!!!



I will rest and think about it Tomorrow!


by me today

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like my classroom last year. AS your wife all I can say is you need to stop thinking about doing it and get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you clean out your closets you clean up your mind! I believe it's the same thing with your desk! And any other places in your home that are cluttered too! I have a huge basement just waiting for me to un-clutter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, that is exactly how I tackle just about everything in my life! Rest and think about it later.

    Procrastination sucks.

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites