About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WOW! Almost 6 Months - Really?

Anything at Anytime (I) wasn't paying attention.

Today's post will be #153 - that means I passed 150 a few days ago.

How did I miss that?!?

Well, I did.

I Guess we all missed out on the Fireworks show for that one.  Bummer.


Looking at the Calendar, I started this Blog - Anything at Anytime - back on May 23rd 2010.  The 6 month moment is fast approaching.

Couple of quick screen shots here:

Anything at Anytime's First week up.
Reached 181 visits that first week as I visited a ton to make sure things were looking good and I begged, and Posted everywhere - and begging some more for people to stop in and see what they thought and how the site looked.

I Think Anything at Anytime's look changed 4 or 5 times that first week.

I should have taken screen shots of the changes but as I was REALLY NEW to the whole thing I didn't.
Shame that, as I think everyone would have noticed HUGE Differences.  Those that are still with me from the beginning can attest to that, if they can remember?!?!?!?

That was the Then.

This is the Then to Now:

Most of the Visits from Then - Now. Look how near 3500 visits are
Is 5000 to much to cross fingers for at years end?  Maybe?
There are a few single visits from a few Countries in Africa, Central America and South America that are not showing up but for those of you - Well, you are all still a part of this slowly, steadily growing Blog.

I have slowed up on the "Running" out there and Begging and as some call it "Blog Whoring".
Don't get me wrong.  I still do it but not as much as I was.  I think I have built up a solid base and with time, good writing, word of mouth (that means you my steadfast followers - letting others KNOW and telling them to stop here or Else!!!!!), a Blog Whoring here, a Begging there; the flood of "Followers" and comments will come.

I have several Followers (public Followers) that are already on the way to, as Annah puts it, "Famosity".
A few of my Followers are some of those Lucky Few that Google has seen fit to put on the B.O.N.s

B.O.N.s you ask?  BLOGS of NOTE.  A way Google points out some very interesting Blogs.  Still trying to figure out how they Judge that, as some of what they pick are just DUHHHHHHH?????.  Then again, Some are Awesome Blogs.

I still think they are a tad rattled over at the Picking department as Anything at Anytime hasn't been chosen yet, but that will come with time.  I won't offer to sacrifice nor harm any Pictures of Chickens.  I won't!
I draw the line at Sacrificing Chicken Pictures.  *Wink*

I have made "Friends" from many Places.  They have their own blogs that I think are good, great blogs that keep people interested, educated, and just gives people the overall feeling that there are others out there dealing with the same Bull**it!

Annah - Red Means Go (don't take this wrong Girlo) a young woman that makes me think of what my own girls will be like in a few years (Scary and Fun all rolled into One) - in Florida.

LAvery - When a Southern Woman Rambles and The Magnolia Blossom Review (which she just did a re-review of Anything at Anytime and we have "Improved" from 3.7 Blossoms to a FULL 4 Blossoms), and she is the Overseer of RBU (Real Bloggers United, which has featured a couple of my posts) - in South Carolina.

Mynx - has a couple,  one called Dribble..... and another called Secret Pleasures.. (a very, very Adult story site.  She has asked me to write something for there but I still need to work up the Juevos (see Man, Moment, ????? for the definition) in order to match the Steam that site creates.
In the Great Down Unda - Australia for those that aren't in the know.

Jamie (I'm always getting the "M" and the "I" flip-flopped) - at Daydream Believer and (unless I have just misread everything) a Teacher like J - in The Rocky Mountain State.

Mrs. Midnite - a Love in Edinburgh, Scotland (and NO Love is not what you are thinking it is - English reference "Love" is totally different in context - like I tell the girls go LOOK it UP!) that has a site called Mrs. Midnite's Mutterings.

There are many, Many others:
Madame D., Jenn (my cousins daughter - aka my little cousin), Nana, Amber, the list goes on and on.

If I didn't get you in here today - Don't Fret!  I will have another post like this sometime and will try and get everyone included.

If it weren't for this Blog I never would have run into these people and the interesting things they all have to write and entertain us all with.

I Wonder??????

What will the next Six Months bring?

13 comments:

  1. Your funny. I didn't realize that google has bons. I use to think numbers meant alot and I wasn't getting anywhere. I think a lot has to do with making relationships and connecting. I think your blog is great. I should visit more and will try for sure! Keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully your girls won't be as crazy :) But I think I turned out alright.

    Congrats on the half a year of blogging! Hope you love it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you're at that 6 month moment! Lots of bloggers don't make it that long. You ought to give yourself a piece of cake and take a picture so we can see you celebrating!

    Mmmm, cake. I think I'll have cake on my 2 year blogoversary. I just passed 18 months here in the blogosphere(which in 'the real world' is something like 7 years). I'll be 2 in April. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all.

    Jenn, You is family girl. Stop in when you have the time. You have little ones at home and a very active site to maintain. I know your out there keeping an eye on me.

    Annah, from what I have seen/read - I would have no issues if my Daughters were similar and just as crazy as you are. ;)

    LAvery, Going to have to get J to bake me a cake or buy one. Sounds like a great Idea with a Big cup of Coffee. And Congrats to you for your Dedication to your Blog(s) and the time you spend on them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Dan. I wonder why there's no Hong Kong dot on there. Wait 'til Christmastime when I go back home. I'll dot it up real nice there in Southeast Asia for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was blog-hopping, and since you happened to be writing about begging for followers I decided to follow :)

    Hi, pleased to meetcha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome ANichols.Too

    Take a look around and hope you enjoy. I have tried making it a site with varied things for varied taste.

    Hope you find something that keeps you coming back for more - like that good cup of joe just around the corner or that desert we all have to have at the holidays.

    Again - Welcome and Enjoy (I Hope)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I'm glad to have met you too. I like your take on life, so here's to the next six months!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I hope you're around for a good long time. It will mean that you are, well, around. LOL I'd miss your face if you gave this place up. I hate that I can't seem to comment often, but I do drop in and see how you are.
    CELEBRATE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Madame D. - thanks and looking forward to reading more of your fantastic posts. I can never peg you down for visits from London or elsewhere in Europe. You move around way to much. LOL

    Quiet - I knew I was missing one I really wanted to put up. I am just glad I get to see some of your Great Art and read some of your AWESOME Poetry/Prose. I will have something up soon Just for You.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Danny, sorry I got to the party a little late. Thanks so much for the shout out and I will point out that the big dot in the lower middle of aus is ME. hehe.
    Love your blog and it was one of the first ones I started following.
    Big Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Surely we can still have fireworks even if you are three posts out?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Danny Boy. Here is to six more months. Shit, how about six more years!! I am in for it, if you are.

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites