About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It is in a Picture so it Must be TRUE!?! and #6

Anything at Anytime finds it hard to believe but It was caught on Camera last night - Mine at least.
You won't believe what happened last night.

I still find it hard to believe - just a wonder How I could have caught something like that on camera.

For those of you that don't know, I am a Space Buff and LOVE when special things happen.  It just so happens last night/today is a double Whammy when it comes to Celestial events.
A Lunar Eclipse and A Solstice all in less than 24 hours of one another.  The last time that happened was 372 years ago and maybe that is why I caught what I caught on Camera.

I will get into more into what I caught in just a bit.

First I must give you #5 of the "12 Blogs by Christmas":


#5
is a 2'fer 

and
by #1Nana

Nana, has it going on over at her sites.  She is a Retired Teacher, (Retired) Administrator of a School District, Grand Parent (Full Time) and Wife that puts what she sees and feels out there for a fresh perspective on life after Work.  (Benchmark60)
She also comments about a wide variety of what is good in life in general and how she appreciates what happens in her life on Plentiful Sufficiency.

So stop by her sites and see what she has that might Enlighten you life with something you haven't thought of or maybe overlooked.

#6    The Blogger's Cafe
#7    Real Bloggers United
#8    Daydream Believer
#9    Tribal Writer 
#10  10 Minutes 2 Breathe
#11  Fizzee Food
#12  Canadian Blogger Girl 








It is in a Picture so it Must be TRUE!?!




As I mentioned at the Beginning of this Post, I am a Space Buff so I couldn't help myself with Last night's Eclipse and had J and the Girls stay up with me until almost 1AM so that they could see it (or at least Part of it).  


I even used my camera to try and catch a few pictures.  I wasn't completely satisfied with what I was getting off of my camera so I borrowed Girls' cheap camera and took one picture after everyone had gone to bed and the Eclipse was in Full Bloom!


This Morning I have been downloading the Pictures onto this here computer of mine and trying to come up with a nice collage of a few pictures to Wow you all but to No avail except a small string of Pictures that show just a tad of the Eclipse happening.  


6 pictures I took with my camera
left to right - Full Moon before the Eclipse (Love the Natural Sparkle, almost reminds me of the Nativity Star)
Far right is the Last picture that showed any of the moon.


HOWEVER -


The Picture I took of the Lunar Eclipse in Full Bloom with the Girls' Camera Now that one......


I am telling you Prepare yourselves!


He must have been doing a Test Run and Decided the Lunar Eclipse would provide "Cover".


It is in a Picture so it Must be TRUE!?!


When I saw this Picture after a closer look I was STUNNED to Say the Least.


Well, I have said Enough -- You be the Judge.




The only thing I can think is that He must have been testing some New kind of "Cloaking" device.  If it had not been for the catching it on Camera I never would have seen it - Nor would you for that matter as I didn't see it when I was Looking right at the moon with my small Telescope.


Oh, and a heads up only 3 Shopping Days left and 4 Days till THE DAY.


Hope you all are ready.


Danny

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Danny for the recognition!

    I watched the eclipse last night also...standing outside in the snow! The clouds parted for a brief period so i could see the shadow start to cross the moon. By the time it got to full coverage the clouds had moved back in and the moon was no longer visible. It was still exciting. The photo you got was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL LOL LOL! Too Funny! the pictures are awesome. Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow man!

    he must have been testing is right! i thought i saw something up there as well but i forgot to take the lense cap off...

    but i got an awesome pic of the inside of the cap!

    Bruce
    bruce johnson jadip
    evilbruce
    stupid stuff i see and hear
    The guy book
    the guy book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics Danny. I am dissappointed I missed it all. Arrggh and being infront of you time wise, we only have 2 more shopping days and 3 more sleeps til he has to do his proper run.

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites